Safety for our community is still our priority:
– we will continue to encourage our non-exempt customers and staff to wear a face covering. From 19th July, it will be for each individual to use their own judgement on whether or not to wear a face covering whilst shopping at Infinity.
– still making hand sanitiser available upon entering the shop and encourage everyone to use it before starting their shopping
– staff are still washing and sanitsing their hands frequently
– we are still using perspex screens at our tills
– still encouraging contactless payments
– still sanitising frequently touched areas and workspaces
– our cleaning standards and frequency will not change
– we continue to keep our public and staff areas well ventilated
– we continue to encourage staff and customers to continue to give each other space and do what you can to keep yourself and others safe.
– Everyone is welcome to shop with us.
Our opening times have returned to normal (Mon-Sat 9:30-18:00, Sun 11:00 – 17:00), we currently still have reduced staffing levels and thank everyone for being patient with us.
Our simple message is No Bunching, Shop and Go, Keep the Flow. You may be asked to wait and form a queue outside the shop if we are at capacity, we now have 6 tills that are fitted with screens to help with a swift shopping experience.
Tip: Make a list before shopping, this way you can be in and out promptly, which allows another person into the shop and helps to reduce the waiting time outside.
We have introduced screens at all the tills which are to protect staff and customers, please ensure you stand where prompted so that we can ensure the screens are being used correctly.
We will continue to encourage our non-exempt customers and staff to wear a face covering. From 19th July, it will be for each individual to use their own judgement on whether or not to wear a face covering whilst shopping at Infinity.
How to wear a mask correctly.
We would also like to remind you that some of our customers and staff members have invisible disabilities which make them unable to wearing a face-covering or mask, this does mean they are potentially at greater risk to covid-19, so please treat all customers with respect.
Contactless card payments are preferred, this is to help stop the spread of infection through the handling of cash and touching card machines. ** Contactless payments are of a maximum of £45, but on apps such as Google Pay & Apple Pay customers can pay over £45.
We are still receiving stock almost every day, but due to a national high demand for some essentials please appreciate we are doing our best to re-stock shelves.
On top of our usual cleaning, we are sanitising common ‘touch points’ on an hourly rota throughout the day, such as refill area, tills, scales, card machines, door handles etc.
Thanks and solidarity from Infinity Foods Shop Co-Op